ZOHD Nano Talon EVO 860mm Wingspan AIO V-Tail EPP FPV Wing RC Airplane PNP/With FPV Ready
It’s been 3 years since we dreamed about this little park flyer able to be fun and easy to transport at the same time.
“It’s a backpack FPV plane” we thought back then… “We’ll be happy if we can do some FPV around the block with this…”
Time has pr0ven us extremely humble in out goals regarding the Nano Talon: Thousands of units sold all around the world, fan clubs, FB pa ges and groups, e pic FPV trips (up to 35km out and back)… WAIT… again: 35km OUT AND BACK (credits to Bruno Parini)… Most “big pro” FPV planes in the market connot even dream about doing that… well, we didn’t do it: You made ZOHD Nano Talon a huge success!
To celebrate it, we’re introducing a better Nano Talon: the Nano Talon EVO.
Description of ZOHD Nano Talon EVO:
Item Name: Nano Talon EVO
Version: PNP/ PNP With FPV Ready (With Kopilot,VC400 AIO Camera,Motor,ESC,Servos,Propeller,hardware)
Material: Crash Resistant EPP
Wingspan: 860mm (33.85”)
Length: 570mm (22.44in”)
Motor: Sunnysky 2204-1870KV Click here
ESC: 30A w/5V 2A BEC (Switch) Click here
Servos: 9g Metal Gear Click here
Propeller: 6×3 Click here
Flying Weight: 361g (w/o FPV gear)
CG: 3.5cm from the wing leading edge (marked under the wing)
Package Weight: 0.94KG
Package Size (L x W x H): 54.5 X 13.5 X 18cm
Recommended Parts (not included):
Battery: Lipo from 3S to 4S 1300-2200mAh, Li-Ion 18650 4S 2P 3500mAh Click here
Radio: Flysky i6X Click here
* EPP molded wing, built-in CF spar for enhancement, light, flexible and crash-resistant.
* Straight wing instead of an anhedral wing to get more stable and agile attitude.
* Updated SunnySky motor with a longer shaft, compatible with regular propellers.
* Updated 9g servos from plastic gear to metal gear.
* Updated ESC from 30A with 5V 1A Linear BEC to 30A with 5V 2A Switch BEC.
* Detachable main wing and tail wing for easy transport, easy to install. Improve connections for better aileron and tails stability
* Enlarged battery bay for Lipos from 3S to 4S, and Li-Ions 18650 4S 2P 3500mAh
* Bigger NACA air-inlet provides more air cooling for FPV gear inside the fuselage.
* Built-in carbon fiber spar and extended plywood inside the fuselage for more strength in case of an impact.
* Optional belly mapping camera bay and camera mount for mapping.
* Texture marked on both sides of fuselage for a more secure hand launch grip.
* Optional Tefl0n cover for fuselage bottom, super durable, protecting the fuselage bottom from scratches on landing.
Introduce about FPV READY: Nano Talon EVO plane PNP with ZOHD Kopilot Lite Flight Controller and ZOHD VC400 All-in-one Video Camera (CP Antenna).
Description of VC400 PIGGYBACK AIO NTSC FPV Camera (CP Antenna):
Input voltage: 7-28V
Frequency band: 5.8GHZ
Video format: NTSC
Camera resolution: 600TVL
Antenna connector: Clover / Dipole
Field of View: 120 degrees
Output power: 0.1mW / 25mW / 200mW / 400mW
Operating current: 90mA (0.1mW) 150mA (25mW) 270mA (200mW) 360mA (400mW)
Product Weight: 8g
Product Size(L x W x H): 24 x 15 x 10mm
* 3-in-1 AIO integrated design, with camera, VTx and antenna, ultra-light weight and small size, best solution for light-weight airplanes.
* With OSD to show Power-on time and Input Voltage, so you can know how long you can keep flying.
* Default JST plug and up to 25cm power cable, longer enough for most small size airplanes.
* Up to 2.5km video transmission ra nge on 400mW.
* Wide voltage input from 7-28V, safe for all kinds of battery or BEC input.
* With customized ve1cro strap to hold the camera and EVA foam for anti-vibration.
* Switchable between 0.1mW / 25mW / 200mW / 400mW.
* Optional Clover / Dipole antenna for different airframes and flight mode (for straight line flights or flying around).
* 5.8Ghz VTx with 40 racing channels.
* Allows you to display customized Call Signs.
* Power cable were soldering and fixed by silica glue, solid even in a crash.
1 X VC400 AIO Camera with Lens Cover
1 X Customized Ve1cro Strap
2 X EVA Anti-vibration Foams
1 X Manual
Description of Kopilot Lite Autopilot System:
Supported planes: T-tail, V-Tail, Flying Wing/ De1ta Wing.
Supported receiver: PWM, PPM, S-Bus.
Supported mode: Home(RTH), Fence (RAＤ), Stabilization modes.
Servo connector: 4 connectors
Operation temperature: -10℃-50℃
Package Weight: 83g
Package Size (L x W x H):113 x 84 x 29mm
* Easy installation, minimal wiring. Super easy setup.
* Powerful stabilization and RTH algorithm.
* Return to Home (RTH) Fence (RAＤ) and Stabilization modes on a 3 position switch.
* Supports T-Tail, V-Tail and Flying Wing/ De1ta configurations.
* Mini-size GPS unit for ultra-light setups.
* Fast SAT lock.
* Adjustment board removable for a light-weight setup.
* Launch assistant and motor blocking for no SAT fix.
* AIL, ELE, THR, RUD + AUX to control your servs. Landing gear and flaps go straight to RX.
* Computer-free programming.
* Easy to transfer between planes.
* Completely transparent. Switch it off and use it as a mixing board only.
1 X Kopilot Mainboard
1 X Mounting Support
1 X GPS
1 X Adjustment Board
1 X Double-side Tape
1 X Screw Driver
1 X Manual