TDR Robin FPV Drone With Built-in 4.3″ LCD and 2MP 720P Camera
TDR Robin FPV Quadcopter features
- Modular battery design – All new hard case battery design removes the exposed wires for a more durable and long lasting battery.
- 5.8G FPV with 720P HD camera are tuned amazingly to capture stunning pictures and videos from the sky – The 2MP HD camera can record aerial videos 720P HD or snap JPEG photos up to 1600×1200 in real time to the 4.3″ LCD FPV display for an immersive experience.
- Auto return function – Auto Return feature alerts the drone to reverse its previous course to help navigate its way back, reducing the risk of a lost drone.
- 3D 360° stunt rolls – Single touch stunts are perfect for beginner pilots. With one touch, Robin will perform a hands free 360 roll in any direction.
- Advanced headless Mode – New “Headless” (IOC) flight mode, makes flying much easier than before. Headless mode eliminates the need for a “nose”, as it can be flown in any direction regardless of which end is in front or back.
TDR Robin FPV Quadcopter specs
- Channel: 4CH
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Gyro: 6 Axis
- Flight Battery: 3.7V 380mAh
- Charging time: About 150mins
- Flying time: 5~6 minutes
- Speed Modes: Low, Medium and High
- Photo Resolution: 1600 x 1200 (2MP)
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Video Format: AVI
- Display: Built-in 4.3″ with Pop-up Sunshade
- Video Transmission Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Size:10.8*10.8*4.3 cm / 4.3*4.3*1.7in
- Package Weight: 7.8 KG
- Free Shipping?Shipping cost only US$0
Last Updated TDR Robin Quadcopter price:$110