Radiolink R12DS 2.4G 12CH FHSS DSSS Spread Spectrum Dual Antenna Receiver
Radiolink R12DS Dual Antenna Receiver Features
- S-BUS signal output working mode: blue/purple LED indicates S-BUS signal output, 12 channels totally.
- S-BUS and PWM signal working at the same time. S-BUS signal channel(3 pin of row 11) output 12 channels S-BUS signal, PWM signal channels(3 pin of row 1 to row 10) output CH3 to CH12
- PWM signals, but 12 channel in total. How many PWM signal channels you can use depends on how many S-BUS signal channels you have used(e.g: you have use 4 S-BUS signal channels, then you have 8 PWM signal channels to use).
PWM signal output working mode:red LED indicates PWM signal output, 11 channels Totally.
Radiolink R12DS Dual Antenna Receiver Description
- Working voltage: 4.8-10V
- Working current: 38-45mA(input voltage: 5V)
- Channels: 12 channels,output 12 channels signal, support S-BUS and PWM signal output synchronously.
- Resolution: 4096 section precision, 0.25us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
- Control distance: about 4 kilometers air(Maximum range tested in unobstructed areas free of interference and may vary depending on local regulations).
- Receiver integrate telemetry sensor including signal strength and voltage. Support extended engine voltage telemetry module PRM-01 and module PRM-02 can feedback GPS info, Speed, voltage etc. on AT9/AT9S/AT10/AT10II display when work with flight controller APM or PIX.
- Size: 50*31.5*14.5 MM
- Weight: 14g
Last Updated Radiolink R12DS price:$24.99
Other Hot Selling Radiolink Receiver: Go to see it!