Only US$129.99, buy best Radiolink AT10II sale online store at good price from Banggood,free shipping!
Radiolink AT10II AT10 II 2.4G 12CH Transmitter With R12DS Receiver Orange
Radiolink AT10II Transmitter Features
- Upgraded version of Radiolink AT10,with DSSS and FHSS dual signal
- Support English & Chinese Menu
- Higher accuracy of anti-interference and transmitter control bars than AT10.
- Multiple function remote control system
- 3.5 inch colorful screen 320×480 resolution,clear display menu and graphs.
- Including helicopter,airplane and slider three type flying machine and five models,cover almost every popular model,you can fly any model by this radio.
- Fast response time only 3ms to the operation,faster then the other transmitter 20ms,even ten channels also let you feel it.
- Receiver integrate telemetry sensor including signal strength and voltage.
- High channel resolution reaches 4096,0.25us per resolution let all the servos keep tranquil.
- Support extended engine voltage telemetry module PRM-01 can feedback GPS info, Speed, voltage etc. on AT10II display when work with flight controller APM or PIX.
- Strong anti-jumping,DSSS(Direct sequence spread spectrum) technology.
Radiolink AT10II Transmitter Description
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band(2400MHz to 2485MHz)
- Modulation Mode: QPSK
- Channel Bandwidth: 5.0MHz
- Spread Spectrum: DSSS,FHSS
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: >38dBM
- Transmitter Power: <100mW(PCB testing),<20dBm(3 meter air testing)
- Operating Current: <95mA
- Operating Voltage: 8.6~15V
- Control Distance: 800 meters ground
- Channel: 10 Channel
- Simulator Mode: Under the simulator model the transmitter action turn off, change to power saving model
- Screen: 16 colorful screen 320*480 pixel
- Compatible Model: Include all 120 degree and 90 degree swashplate helicopter,all fix wing and glider, five flying model.
- Size: 18 x 9.5 x 22cm
- Weight: 0.95kg
- 1 x Radiolink AT10II
- 1 x PRM-01 module
- 1 x Receiver
Last Updated Radiolink AT10II price:$129.99
Other Hot Selling Radiolink Transmitters: Go to see it!