Racerstar RS30A V2 New 30A 2-4S Blheli_S ESC
Racerstar RS30A V2 30A Blheli_S ESC OPTO 2-4S Support Oneshot42 Multishot for FPV Racer
Racerstar RS30A V2 30A Blheli_S ESC Features
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Chips on EFM8BB21F16, 48MHZ Greatest .
- All codes use damped light mode.Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling
- Small size combined with light weight for easy installation.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tuneable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work
- BLHeli_S is designed for superior performance in multirotors, and uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
- The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- Excellently in normal operating environments
Racerstar RS30A V2 30A Blheli_S ESC Specs
- Input Voltage: 2-4S
- Model: RS30A V2
- Peak Current(10s):35A
- Programming :YES
- Net Weight: 6.26g
- Free Shipping?Shipping cost only US$0
Last Updated Racerstar RS30A V2 price:$11.99
All of the Racerstar ESC: Go to see it!