iRangeX IRX4 2.4G CC2500 NRF24L01 A7105 CTRF6936 4 IN 1 Multiprotocol STM32 TX Module With Case
iRangeX IRX4 Multiprotocol Module Features
- For OrangeTX, all CYRF6936 based protocols are included.
- Upgraded STM32 board,all protocols are included.
- Suitable for many brand’s quadcopters,helicopters and airplanes.
- Multiprotocol TX module,as long as your transmitter can use the Open TX firmware,then it is compatible with module.
- For Atmega328 boards, some RF modules (and associated protocols) have been included in each hex to fit in the Atmega328. For example
- Multiprotocol_V1.1.5_A7105-CC2500-CYRF6936.hex means that protocols depending on NRF24L01 protocols are excluded.
- Multiprotocol hex/bin files attached have been compiled with the source files dated of 19/12/2016 using the default settings AETR, telemetry enabled, serial mode enabled and ppm mode enabled using default table. INV versions have inverted telemetry set which is a must for OpenTX while the others are compatible with er9x/ersky9x.
iRangeX IRX4 Multiprotocol Module Specifications
- Band: 2.4G
- Firmware: STM32
- Antenna Length: About 108mm
- Dimension: About 49x22x65mm
- Weight: About 40g
- Futaba: Futaba S-FHSS transmitter
- Frsky: All the frsky transmitter
- Flysky: TH9X (Note: The plastic base of the pins on the transmitter needs to be removed to fit this module.)
- Others: Other transmitter that can use the Open TX firmware.
- Turnigy: 9XR,9XR Pro
Free Shipping?Shipping cost only US$0
Last Updated iRangeX IRX4 price:$35.99