Flysky FS-i6S 2.4G 10CH AFHDS 2A Transmitter With FS-iA10B Receiver
Flysky FS-i6S Transmitter Features
- Capable of sending and receiving data,each transmitter is capable of receiving data from temperature,altitude and many other types of sensors,servo calibration and i-BUS Support.
- The system is built using highly sensitive low power consumption components,maintaining high receiver sensitivity,while consuming as little as one tenth the power of a standard FM system,dramatically extending battery life.
- This systems bandwidth ranges from 2.4055GHz to 2.475GHz. This band is divided in 140 channels.
- Each transmitter hops between 16 channels (32 for Japanese and Korean versions) in order to reduce interference from other transmitters.
- Each transmitter and receiver has its own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired,they will only communicate with each other,preventing other systems accidentally connecting to or interfering with the system’s operation.
- The high efficiency Omni-directional high gain antenna cuts down on interference,while using less power and maintaining a strong reliable connection.
Flysky FS-i6S Transmitter Specifications