DYS 83mm Micro Brushless FPV Racing Drone F3 BLheli_S Dshot 5.8G 25MW 48CH VTX BNF RTF
DYS 83mm Micro FPV Drone Features
- The receiver is Frsky Type that is compatible with most FRSKY radio.
- Could be the smallest racing quad ever using 1102 KV10000 brushless motors.
- You can fly it safely indoors or outdoors avoiding high spare part cost.
- Almost like a full-sized racing quad with F3 FC and 4 in 1 Esc squeezed into a 83mm tiny body with even ideal propeller protection.
- Use 1.7in 3 blade propeller which offers it great power.
- You can choose to use the radio coming with this quadcopter or use your own FRSKY radio like X9D or X12S.
- Comes everything you need even including a 800tvl camera and a 25mw 40CH 5.8G VTX that’s compatible with most video receivers or FPV goggles on the market.
DYS 83mm Micro FPV Drone Description
- Wheelbase: 83mm
- Flight Control: F3
- Receiver: Frsky Type D8
- Camera: 800TVL HD (horizontal resolution)
- Brushless ESC: 4 in 1 BLHeli_S 10A Dshot
- Brushless Motor: 1102 10000KV
- Battery: 550mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo
- Flight Time: 4 minutes
- Propeller: 1.7 inch 3 blade
- Video transmitter: 5.8G 40CH 25mW
- Remote Control: 2.4GHz wireless radio control
- Weight: 80g
- 1 x DYS 83mm Micro FPV Racing Drone
- 1 x 800TVL camera
- 1 x F3 flight controller
- 1 x 5.8g 25MW 40CH VTX
- 1 x Frsky type receiver
- 1 x 4 in 1 BLHeli_S 10A Dshot ESC
- 4 x 1102 10000KV brushless motor
- 1 x 2S 7.4V 550mah lipo battery
- 2 x 1.7 inch 3 blade propeller CCW
- 2 x 1.7 inch 3 blade propeller CW
Last Updated DYS 83mm FPV Drone price:$148.00
Other Hot Selling RC Quadcopters: Go to see it!